50/50 First version schematic?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeveSSL

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a schematic for the first version of the 50/50? I'm working on fixing an early 50/50 (#82, to be exact) and I'm having a hard time making out the values and types on the commonly available schematic, which is also the "latest" version I believe.

Thanks,

Brandon

hope this helps or isn't to late links may be better resolution.

50501.gif

50502.gif

https://postimg.cc/Z9NXNqpq
https://postimg.cc/v4fvLxqC

Sorry to brag about this topic, but isn't this the last version that also roams the internet? I see version C here. I think this is all schematic with the Deep Mod. See the choke already drawn.
I would also like to have the schematic without this mod (version A ??)

Hi, would you mind sharing what you have ? I can only find poor quality unreadable things online (schematicsheaven or guiguijones) ?
Thanks
Thom

Hi!

I would be highly interested in the schematic for the earlier version of the 50/50 you seem to have found!

Could you please share?

Thanks!

Chris

Pyramid Head said:
Hi!

I would be highly interested in the schematic for the earlier version of the 50/50 you seem to have found!

Could you please share?

Thanks!

Chris

Send me a PB. Then I can send you you the schematic.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a schematic for the first version of the 50/50? I'm working on fixing an early 50/50 (#82, to be exact) and I'm having a hard time making out the values and types on the commonly available schematic, which is also the "latest" version I believe.

Thanks,

Brandon
Did you ever get the 2:fifty schematic? I need to find out the Volume Pot's stats.

Did you ever get the 2:fifty schematic? I need to find out the Volume Pot's stats.
Version C shows 250k but no more detail. If you have the 2:fifty I think version C is what you want, not the earlier one.

Another option is to pull the pot unless your eyes are good enough to see in next to the OT pair. If it has numbers like 593148, 591048 etc simply do a search for mesa 5xxxxx and the part on the mesa store will pop up. Most of their pots have the values listed whether available or not.

Back