Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great! Awesome work. Ill be getting my triaxis in the next week so ill give this a shot! Again good job!

Hi can u send me the link for download the app please? i would like to test it ! thanks body.. :twisted:

Hello! Could you, please, send me the link to the app as well. Would be grateful if you save my fingers from Triaxis knobs :)) Thanks!

I have just bought a midi/USB adaptater from Roland, I will be very happy to try your soft please!

Many thanks Filo!

Stef

Hi, can you send me the download link too? I registered on this site as soon as I stumbled on to your post. It's a terrific app, would be incredibly useful fo r me. Thanks man!

I like try the app. Recentely, I bought a Triaxis and 2:90. Send the link for me, please. :D

Thanks,

Angelo

Hi

I am very excited to find that this program exists. Please send it to me and I will review it extensively.

Thanks!

Any chance this would work on a Mac somehow? Or are there any Mac editors for the Triaxis?

7enderbender said:
Any chance this would work on a Mac somehow? Or are there any Mac editors for the Triaxis?

No way to run it on Mac, the MIDI API and .NET framework definitely prevent this.

I'm working on a rewriting version of the application in Java, that should work in win, linux and Mac.... the standard JVM manages MIDI cross platform.
I'm working in this rewriting because many people is asking me about Mac and also to solve some issue on the existing C# version.

I don't want to create false expectation on this, it's gonna take lot of of time to me to complete it as I'm working in the very spare time... but it is anyway on its way...

Filo

Hi,
Thanks for it !

But it does not work for me.
I have a W7 with MOTU fastlane USB (which works with other MIDI device) and Triaxis V1 (S/N 0671)
I have plugged the Triaxis midi in in the motu mido out and the Triaxis midi out in the Motu midi in.
The Send dump to Triaxis is not working even the "SENT" is displayed.
The Receive dump from Triaxis is not runnin while minutes and it seems to not working as nothing happend only "linstening" displayed.
The Triaxis app is set on the right i/o port.

Thanks

TheSoulsRemain said:
Hi,
Thanks for it !

But it does not work for me.
I have a W7 with MOTU fastlane USB (which works with other MIDI device) and Triaxis V1 (S/N 0671)
I have plugged the Triaxis midi in in the motu mido out and the Triaxis midi out in the Motu midi in.
The Send dump to Triaxis is not working even the "SENT" is displayed.
The Receive dump from Triaxis is not runnin while minutes and it seems to not working as nothing happend only "linstening" displayed.
The Triaxis app is set on the right i/o port.

Thanks

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear this but if you go back in the thread you will see that i never provided compatibility to Version 1. I added the trigger to swicth among the versions in order to make some test with some of you who kindly supported me in this compatibility extension task, but given that i can not test in the real world (I have version 2) i never came to have it working...

Filo

Back