Incoming: Fillmore 100 head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Hiwatt

Reaction score
I just ordered a 100 head from Supersonic Music. I have a Lonestar 2x12 cab loaded with Celestion Neos. I could not audition one in person. I will report back after some QT with it.

Finally for learning individual songs I prefer: How to learn Guitar, Piano or Ukulele Online?

guitaa helped me a lot to learn love is gone chord. It was easy for me to learn love is gone chords because of this site's great features. You can find your favorite songs also here and learn to play them

chord daun puspa
https://www.guitaa.com/chords/lagu-sunda-daun-puspa-edisi-latihan

Well it has some very spiky icepicky highs that are bothersome. I have tried it on different cabs, so I know it is not the speakers. I am wondering if
it is a preamp tube? I already had to replace the power tubes, which is pretty sad after just a few weeks of use. Otherwise, it is fine. I may try to contact Mesa to see if they have any ideas.

Are you still having problems with ice-pick highs?
Where do you set your eq? This may have nothing to do with your problem, but I've found that I pretty much have everything below to well-below noon on the dials.

The "Presence" control can, in certain circumstances, cause this kind of problem when dialled in too high.

I had that the say my Fillmore 50 arrived. I run a pink noise trough it for 2 days on gig volumes making my whole household crazy. That brake speakers in and it started to sound phenomenal. Give it a go, its on Spotify. Put the speaker cab face down on pillows and pad the back with a duvet or something. It will help with overall SPL

Welp it turns out the icepick highs were due to the pick I was using! All is well after all. At home, I like to use it on the low power setting, it's warmer that way. What a great amp!

Latest posts

Back