What PEDALS/PROCESSORS work best with 3ch Dual Recitfier?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewfusion

Reaction score
I've been playing on a Rackmount Dual Rec. for over 20 years and when I used the effects loop, I would get this kind of out of phase sound.
So I had the parallel loop changed to series and that fixed it. I just got a new blacked out Dual Rec. head which has a series effects loop. And
it has the same out of phase sound when using the loop that the rackmount loop had when it was a parallel loop? I've been running a Line 6 M9
through my rackmount Dual Rec. efx loop (series) with no issues.
So I'm not understanding why the new head has the same issue as when the rackmount efx loop was parallel?
I called Mesa and the guy was basically saying the Line 6 stuff is sub-par and that's why I was getting the out of phase sound. I explained to him I had no issues
on my rackmount loop with the Line 6. And he was very short and defensive about it. So I just got off the phone with him. I also tried a TC Electronic M One (not the xl)
and it still had the out of phase sound? WHAT'S THE BEST PEDALS/PROCESSORS TO USE FOR THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE DUAL REC?

drewfusion said:
I've been playing on a Rackmount Dual Rec. for over 20 years and when I used the effects loop, I would get this kind of out of phase sound.
So I had the parallel loop changed to series and that fixed it. I just got a new blacked out Dual Rec. head which has a series effects loop. And
it has the same out of phase sound when using the loop that the rackmount loop had when it was a parallel loop? I've been running a Line 6 M9
through my rackmount Dual Rec. efx loop (series) with no issues.
So I'm not understanding why the new head has the same issue as when the rackmount efx loop was parallel?
I called Mesa and the guy was basically saying the Line 6 stuff is sub-par and that's why I was getting the out of phase sound. I explained to him I had no issues
on my rackmount loop with the Line 6. And he was very short and defensive about it. So I just got off the phone with him. I also tried a TC Electronic M One (not the xl)
and it still had the out of phase sound? WHAT'S THE BEST PEDALS/PROCESSORS TO USE FOR THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE DUAL REC?

Have you tried a new tube for the FX loop? The triodes could be bleeding across each other.

Dom

No. It's a brand new amp.
And I tried running an MXR Univibe
Pedal through the loop and I didn't get
The out of phase sound. So just trying to
Get a consensus on what people use for fx
On the most recent version of the dual rec.?

Back