New Mesa amp: Fillmore 25!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cho

Reaction score
http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/fillmore-series/fillmore-25/index.html

6V6 power tubes, reverb controls on back, for a slightly smaller chassis. Looks nice!

Wow! I dig it! I was thinking the 50 was a little more amp than I wanted. My Express 5:25 and Studio .22 might be in trouble (along with my Soldano Astroverb, tweed Deluxe, Princeton Reverb and Budda Twinmaster)! I like ~20 watt amps!

Wow wow wow...And I thought my Mark V:25 was going to be the last low wattage head I'd ever buy...Mesa hit me right between the eyes and the pocketbook~!!!

Cancel Fillmore 50 :shock:
:arrow: Fillmore 25 is exact the Amp expansion I was looking for 8)

Thank you Mesa!!!

But.... what about the availability in Europe/Germany?
Is Christmas realistic?
And what will be the price tag?

I'm wondering out loud why the moderators haven't created a new amp category for the Fillmore Series?

Excited about this amp. I was planning on picking up the Fillmore 50, but this fits what I was REALLY looking for. Thank you Mesa!

My main concern is if there is enough clean head room. I noticed the Mesa demo had the amp on 5 or louder on the Master volume. I can get enough clean head room out of a Fender Deluxe Reverb RI at about 3-3 1/2. If the Fillmore can compete with that db level I will be very interested.

Got a chance to play one the other day and it was a nice amp. I could see myself using one for my original stuff, but I need more channels for my cover gigs.

dennisl59 said:
I'm wondering out loud why the moderators haven't created a new amp category for the Fillmore Series?

Yes, exactly. Why don't we have a Fillmore section yet so we don't have to schlog thru Fillmore content in the "Modern Era Amp" section?

Latest posts

Back