Pics of different size heads

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or have a picture that has a long, medium and short head? Looking to see what the actual size difference looks like.

Ned

For which amp?
For the mark IV, a short head is 18.5" (the width of a 1x12 cabinet), and the medium head is the same width as a 4x12 std cab, a long head is the same as a 4x12 oversized cab.
As for a pic with all 3 in it, I think I recall the mesa catalouge having one with the 3 in it, but not all from the same angle or in the same frame.

here's my recto and mark iv short head

IMAG0027.jpg

lol, yeah that's het. but i am thinking about dishing out the cash for a Ken Lawrence explorer.

Nitrobattery said:
lol, yeah that's het. but i am thinking about dishing out the cash for a Ken Lawrence explorer.

I'm thinking about dishing out the cash for someone else to make a Ken Lawrence "style" Explorer.

I heard the KL's are going for around $7500.......I can get a custom made one from a good luthier for less than half that cost.

screamingdaisy said:
Nitrobattery said:

I'm thinking about dishing out the cash for someone else to make a Ken Lawrence "style" Explorer.

I heard the KL's are going for around $7500.......I can get a custom made one from a good luthier for less than half that cost.

they're $6,000-$6,500 depending on the options. those guitars are supposed to be insane. i played a KL bass once and it was hands down the most amazing instrument i've ever played.

Nitrobattery said:

Lol...**** man, I thought it was a vid of yourself :lol: I was pretty drunk last night though, so that could be why I thought that :)

I GOT THE LONG VERSION AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS PICTURE. I JUST THINK IT LOOKS BETTER SITTING ON TOP ON THE CABS

javascript:copyClip('http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/953257/lonestarcopy.jpg');

Latest posts

Back