Buying Mesa amp from original owner who never registered it?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16490

Reaction score
I did a search, and it looks like people have successfully transferred warranties when they didn't have the original sales receipt, by calling and giving Mesa the serial #. All the posts I read were close to 5 years old and older, and I was wondering if anyone has done so more recently? Just wondering if Mesa possibly had any policy changes. I know I can call them, but they're on holiday break this week and won't reopen until 1/2/2018.

Thanks.

Guess I haven't talked to them myself, but the last I looked into (a year ago) if it they don't have a proof of sale to start the 5 years from then they can use the date of manufacture instead. It'll be written on the underside of the amp chassis.

IronSean said:
Guess I haven't talked to them myself, but the last I looked into (a year ago) if it they don't have a proof of sale to start the 5 years from then they can use the date of manufacture instead. It'll be written on the underside of the amp chassis.
+1

Unless you have the original sales reciept, warranty coverage will be counted from D.O.M.

Back