Forum revamp wishlist

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nault.jama

Reaction score
Ok guys, this forum is in serious need of help. Its outdated and we need to fix it. So what about a thread where we could outline what we should change to make it a bit more modern and lively. Let me start

One of the biggest thing is that all amp related talk are separeted into small subdivision. Like i dont like to click every amp section to see what they talk about there. We should really consider regrouping amp talk into one section. This would allowed more people to see thread and make intervention. More intervention is more lively and will surely make fun conversation too.
Secondly that old colr blue is nowhere near what a mesa boogie forum should look like... Do i need to say more on that...
Please share your thoughts and lets try to make something positive hapen. Because, you know that other amp company? Well they have something going on.

I like the forum structure as-is. I tend to frequent the modern amps, especially the Rectos and MKV as I have years of experience with them. I’d hate to have to dig through all the other threads to find what I’m looking for, or where I could help.

Another forum (non-music) that I frequent has large topic groups like you mention, I find it cluttered and disorganized.

I’m really not too concerned about ‘other’ amp company forums, unless of course I own one of their amps (which I do).

What don’t you like about the color blue?

Dom

Seriously, take the time to visit all the amp section like the lone star, and maby more. Youll realize that those place arent so alive. And dont you think it would be nice to have a forum that would look and feel like a mesa boogie?

Near the top, right hand side of the forum is the "View New Posts" link. Click on that and you get everything without having to go into individual sub-forums.

The current structure makes it easier when searching for information on specific amps.

The forum has never been super busy. Peaked a long time ago during the nu-metal era, but all forums have been going downhill over the last decade due to a change in how users want to consume information.

nault.jama said:
Seriously, take the time to visit all the amp section like the lone star, and maby more. Youll realize that those place arent so alive. And dont you think it would be nice to have a forum that would look and feel like a mesa boogie?
I use the 'View New Posts' link to read new threads since my last visit. As mentioned, with the forum sliced up by the product lines it makes it easy to find info on a specific product. If I owned a Lonestar I would hate to have to read through all the TC & JP-2C threads to find Lonestar specific info.

Mesa is all about custom creations and out-of-the-box thinking. If anything we should 'bling' the forum up a bit LOL.

Dom

Back