Can I connect my Nomad 100 head to FM212r speakers?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andree88

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I sold my old cab and I'm near to buy another one with Celestion V30 in 2 weeks. In this time I want to still play my Nomad 100 with the two Fender Special Design of my old Fender FM212r. I've red in the manual of FM that it has 2 speakers 8 ohms connected in parallel. So I have 4 ohms total.. the fact is that I use the Nomad 100 with 60w switch.. where should I connect the 2 parallel speakers? In the 4 ohm jack (central or left)? Or should I do 2 conncetcions per speaker and connect the first in the 4 ohm and the second in 4 ohm?
I'll draw something just to let you know what I mean (sorry my bad english, I'm italian).

This is my Mesa back:

242vp04.jpg

The Fender speakers:

fender-special-design-12-diver-guitar-amp-cabinet-speaker-8-ohm-green-label_272006436511.jpg

What should I do?

PROVA.jpg

I've red the Nomad manual but I can't figure out how connect 2 parallel 8 ohm speakers..

Thanks!

Those two wiring diagrams are actually both exactly the same:

In the second one the parallel connection happens inside the amp head rather than inside your speaker cabinet. There's no difference.

Back