Custom Options After Purchase

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingster911

Reaction score
I emailed with someone at Mesa a few months ago when I was considering purchasing a Mark III and they seemed to say it'd be okay to get it redone in whatever tolex/grille I would like. Today, I called Mesa, and the guy on the phone said that you can't bring an amp in to get re-done. What's correct?!

kingster911 said:
I emailed with someone at Mesa a few months ago when I was considering purchasing a Mark III and they seemed to say it'd be okay to get it redone in whatever tolex/grille I would like. Today, I called Mesa, and the guy on the phone said that you can't bring an amp in to get re-done. What's correct?!

We do not do re-tolex work. You can order a replacement grille or a replacement cabinet with any option you prefer. Thanks

Ah ok, got it! I found an old price menu list pamphlet from about 11 years ago which I'm sure has changed. Is there any way to view prices for specific cabinetry options, sizes, etc. online? Thanks for your reply!

kingster911 said:
Ah ok, got it! I found an old price menu list pamphlet from about 11 years ago which I'm sure has changed. Is there any way to view prices for specific cabinetry options, sizes, etc. online? Thanks for your reply!

Give Customer Service a call for pricing on replacement cabs and options. Thanks

Back