Subway Rocket (reverb) footswitching problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodger916

Reaction score
Ithaca, NY...10 sq miles surrounded by reality!
Greetings. A good friend (bass player in my band) just picked-up a Subway Rocket reverb, but the footswitch isn't working properly. The amp switches fine manually, but with footswitch plugged-in, it doesn't switch to the rhythm channel. When depressed and switched to rhythm, the sound is like a second version of the lead channel. It has the 5(?) pin din connector to the amp, and I know these things can be finicky, having had Stokes fix mine on my Mark IV.

I have no experience with the Rockets, so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Is it the lead?
Switch on the footpedal gone? (had that on my Mark V that I bought in April. I can't moan, the repair was beyond excellent. Got the thing back, fixed in three days)

Does the amp have the 1/4" footswitch jack option, like my M5 has?
If so, use a wah pedal, output of wah to 1/4" footswitch socket to test that.

Nicklotsaguitars said:
Is it the lead?
Switch on the footpedal gone? (had that on my Mark V that I bought in April. I can't moan, the repair was beyond excellent. Got the thing back, fixed in three days)

Does the amp have the 1/4" footswitch jack option, like my M5 has?
If so, use a wah pedal, output of wah to 1/4" footswitch socket to test that.

Hi Nick. I'll ask my friend, but being an older (and "lower" model) amp, I doubt it has the 1/4" jack option. Thanks for the response and advise.

Back