The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 pm 
Bottle Rocket

I have a nomad 45 2x12 combo and have had no problems with it. I haven't used it for a while and when I go to use it the other day, there is nothing on any channel for reverb. The rcas look fine the tank looks fine, but can someone tell me what all I need to check and how. I have a multimeter and can use it but not sure what I need to ohm, where and what readings. someone told me that the op amp could be bad but don't know where on the board that would be to check either. I know some of you guys are going to say take it to a technician but i'm on a fixed income and would like to try what I can first before I spend money I don't have. If I can find out it's the tank, I can buy one, but want to find out it IS before I do. And it it's not, I can move on and go from there with my options.

Thank you guys for the help in advance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:49 pm 
Mark I

I don't believe it is tube driven so I would try with and without foot switch plugged up. Then I would check all wires connecting reverb then would pull pan out and check the springs and connections. Then I don't know.