wireless effect on tone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker44

Reaction score
i've had a great year gigging locally. Now i'm considering going wireless for next year. What are you folks thoughts on tone thru a wireless system? I currently use a 10' cable or a 20' cable depending on the stage size. I use a MV combo on top of a 410 lonestar. Thanks.

I can highly recommend the Senheisser D1 system it's like the line 6 G90 but more advanced. Check it out.

Oh yeah with tone I actually think it sounds better and makes old strings sound newer for longer in some weird way.

The line 6 stuff has worked fine for me in the past, no negative impact on the tone at all. Just make sure you get one of the belt packs with the metal housing.

Well, it's the obvious answer to all those arguments about "tone suck" issues surrounding cable length and capacitance. :lol:

I've played quite some times in the past with a shure set, I do not remember the model, but was a really good wireless sistem

A.

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll try the Audio-Technia system 10 as its a pedal based system and would fit my rig setup the best. I'll report my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back