Where to get Boogie V30s cheap in Europe?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarnerdswe

Reaction score
I'm trying to hunt down a quartet of Mesa Boogie/Celestion 16 ohm Vintage 30s in Europe, but the prices are just ridiculous. I'm not paying approx 900 euros for 4 speakers. Does anybody know where I can get them cheaper than that?

And since I know people are going to ask "Why don't you just buy regular V30s?", the answer is that I want the original V30 design, which the Mesas are. All other V30s since the early 1990s have been of a different design, regardless of the whole UK/China thing.

guitarnerdswe said:
I'm trying to hunt down a quartet of Mesa Boogie/Celestion 16 ohm Vintage 30s in Europe, but the prices are just ridiculous. I'm not paying approx 900 euros for 4 speakers. Does anybody know where I can get them cheaper than that?

And since I know people are going to ask "Why don't you just buy regular V30s?", the answer is that I want the original V30 design, which the Mesas are. All other V30s since the early 1990s have been of a different design, regardless of the whole UK/China thing.
Welcome to the forum.

The V30 made for Mesa Boogie are exclusive to them as OEM. Unless you are considering used, the only place to buy them is from a Mesa Boogie distributor.

Dom

Yeah, it seems that I can only get them through the Swedish distributor or Thomann, and the prices are quite step.

Check bhphotovideo.com. They ship international. Sweetwater.com is maybe a second alternative. Short of that Im not sure the rules of amazon but there are ebay sellers that ship but I suspect much of what they offer is counterfeit. A V30 in usa is about 125-140 average from a quick search including amazon. Peter

Back