Question for Authorised Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryswanson

Reaction score
Hey man I would like to know if Mesa would make me a 412 traditional slant rectifier cab with c-90's or something other v30s in it?

You'll have to go through a dealer, but yeah I'm sure they let you option anything they carry (c90, v30, greenback, fillmore).

I know they're wait time for simple stuff like that is usually only like 60 days or so.

More than likely though, a dealer is going to require a substantial deposit if not a complete payment for a custom order, depending maybe on how much of a "preferred" customer you are to them.

Anyways I really know nothing, but it's a free thread bump lol.

I ordered a new Thiele with their new Fillmore speaker installed and a Boogie logo. There was no up charge for my order.

Sorry for the delayed reply - did not see the message!

Yes, you can choose from any of our available options. Just give us a call in Customer Service or contact your preferred dealer! Thanks!

Authorized Boogie said:

Yes, you can choose from any of our available options. Just give us a call in Customer Service or contact your preferred dealer! Thanks!

Hey MB Guy! Do you guys do Greenbacks?

I'm guessing this is just a made-for-mesa greenback 25w.

http://mesa.stores.yahoo.net/blacshadpase4.html

Authorized Boogie said:

Thanks for the reply Authorised Boogie! There aren't many speaker options I guess if you wanna put them in a closed back cab?

I think Mesa should consider making a Mark series line of cabinets :wink:

Latest posts

Back