1x12 Mini Recto Cab Logo Swap?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbagchee

Reaction score
I'm planning on picking up a 1x12 Mini Recto cab to go with my Mark V:25. I've seen some special orders of the cab with the Boogie logo in place of the Mesa Engineering one. If I buy a Boogie logo separately is it a direct swap? I know I can custom order but I'm impatient and would like to use the cab asap. ;)

I would think that a similar sized logo would be a pretty easy thing to attach even if you had to relocate a screw hole or two.
Should look pretty rad. Post pics man!

I shall. I'm also thinking about creating a "reverse" stack with my Rectoverb 25 Combo on the bottom and the slant recto on top. I think the combo of open back Fillmore with closed back v30 should sound pretty sweet.

dbagchee said:
I'm planning on picking up a 1x12 Mini Recto cab to go with my Mark V:25. I've seen some special orders of the cab with the Boogie logo in place of the Mesa Engineering one. If I buy a Boogie logo separately is it a direct swap? I know I can custom order but I'm impatient and would like to use the cab asap. ;)
I did the opposite, I changed the logo on my head to match my Recto cabs (which is my avatar too).

06C04FBB-5A87-4F12-83AA-F46D0EE77C7F_zpspitqen29.jpg

F2D41D32-1722-4742-B7DB-30AC72080383_zpsasuxtegq.jpg

Dom

Nice Dom!

I think I'm going to leave the logo as is for now. I'm loving this mighty mini cab!

Rig configuration #1 - the reverse mini stack.

z7CZ1iPm.jpg

Back