Ola Englund demos the Mark Five:25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There simply was no choice. :wink:

It's funny how this amp was introduced a couple days after my jamming buddy and I were talking about how a Mark V would be the perfect amp for the tone we like but I felt like I'd be paying for a ton of features that I'd never utilize. I only use clean and crunch for what I play so I told him that I wished I could find an amp with the Mark V's channel one and three with the GEQ and a small power section. He asked what I'd do if we started gigging again and needed more power. I guess I'll get that new Cab Clone also was my answer. :lol:

The Roadster went on craigslist the day I read about the MV25. My 4x12 Splawn cab is up for grabs now as well. I figure the vertical Recto 2x12 will be a perfect match tonally and aesthetically. This will be the first amp and cab I've ever bought brand new.

I want the mini but I can't seem to help to want a full blown Mark V for the Mark I sounds. However, the features on mini are such a knock out (included cab clone) as well as the massively attractive price make it hard to overlook.

Back