Lets talk shop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
Assuming the Rectifier (early rev G small logo blah blah) I bought and assuming the Laney HGHL50 I ordered sound good I am going to be running a two headed rig However this is not going to be an easy task first I would like to say I want to run off the same cab if possible but in the future plan on getting a 212 cab and an aby box. However I want to be complicated and expensive due to sheer boredom and love for rigs. SO I am thinking tonebone radial for the switching unless there is a better and hopefully cheaper alternative(I am almost considering the 4 cable method instead of a second amp but then I wouldnt have a second Amp). Next Noisegate isp or rocktron hush rackmount Or can I run the decimator pedal in front of all that with the radial switcher I think I can but I don't know same with chorus and wah and a reverb pedal. Can I hook those up including the tonebone running infront of my amps and hook them into a a switcher of somekind and creat patches with midi or something.Basically I want the pedals I would be using chorus reverb noisegates and wah possibly some delay in back or front running through a midi controller of somekind including being able to use the tonebone switcher through that and the boost on the laney and the Mesa channel selector. If this does not make sense it is because its 4 am lol let me know guys

If you want to burn some cash, get a G System. Put each preamp in one of the loops and run the outputs in stereo, one side to each of the amp's power sections. Good times!

Latest posts

Back