Tremo-verb combo trade for dual rec!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheArriaga88

Reaction score
Hello all! im in desperate need of some advice ive come across the opportunity to obtain a 1994/95? tremoverb 2x12 combo, the guy wants to trade it for my 2005 dual rec half stack. :|

im itchin bad to pull the trigger on this one! where i live you dont come across these trems too often, and i know that down the road another dual rec halfstack could be had its just a matter of money. i need some opionions!!

Lead me to the light gentlemen!

I wouldn't do it without cash on top of the combo. IMO your half-stack has more trade value than a 2X12 combo.

What is it about the Dual Recto that you don't like that makes you want to trade? While many feel that the older TOV's sound a little different, it's still a Rectifier non-the-less.

Dom

Personally, I'd go for it.

However...

Yes, the TOV and your current Dual sound different, even through the same cab. Try to A/B them as thoroughly as possible - through the same cab, and the internal 2x12 vs the 4x12 as well - to find out which sounds better to your ears.

There are also other aspects to consider. The TOV 2x12 is insanely heavy. It is a roadie's nightmare. If you are planning to gig with it, try lifting it first and then decide how often you want to do that.

Latest posts

Back