Tremoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speakprint

Reaction score
Hi everyone... first time posting on the Boogie Board so hope I'm doing it right.

I've recently bought a Tremoverb and which has not been well cared for cosmetically speaking. One of the previous owners has removed the Track-locs, the aluminium valve guard rail and replaced the back panel with a crappy piece of chipboard covered in smooth black vinyl.

A new set of Track-locs are on their way from Rainbow Guitars, Mojotone are sending a new black taurus tolex birch back panel... but i'm stuck on the metal (I assume aluminium) u profile which guards the valves.

I have asked Mesa if they are able to source one for me but haven't heard back as yet. In the meantime can anyone who has a Tremoverb please help me with the dimensions of the profile of this rail. I don't know anyone else who has a tremoverb to measure myself. My thought is armed with the exact dimensions I can then begin trawling aluminium profile suppliers in the UK to try and find a match.

Thanks for reading. Hope someone can help.

Back