Tremoverb Feedback

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaulguy32

Reaction score
Hey there, all. I just got my Tremoverb today. I noticed that on the Red channel, when I turn up the gain and master volume, there will be this strange feedback, and even after I roll off my volume on my guitar. I **think** it's a tube, but not sure.

Any ideas?

By the way, this amp is MINDBLOWING.

I'm in the same boat, playing an Epi Les Paul Standard with a Seymour Duncan alnico pro 2 in the bridge. Playing quieter is not an option...stupid loud drummer, hardcore/noise band. Might wax pot the p/u? But yea the amp sounds amazing but screams like crazy at any pause. ( added a Genz Benz 2x12 extension that's super punchy too. ) Not really interested in a noise gate. Let me know if you find a solution!

thanks

-ja

jonno said:
I'm in the same boat, playing an Epi Les Paul Standard with a Seymour Duncan alnico pro 2 in the bridge. Playing quieter is not an option...stupid loud drummer, hardcore/noise band. Might wax pot the p/u? But yea the amp sounds amazing but screams like crazy at any pause. ( added a Genz Benz 2x12 extension that's super punchy too. ) Not really interested in a noise gate. Let me know if you find a solution!

thanks

-ja

I don't think that's the case, as my Road King doesn't do this. I noticed that whenever I play, it goes away. When I stop playing, and/or roll the volume off my guitar, it comes. When I put it on Standby, it stops. I'm gonna go and pick up a couple of preamp tubes and see what happens. I'll reply when done.

So, I took it to my tech, and sure enough, he said the same thing. He is currently doing a full re-tube and checkup on the amp.

Latest posts

Back