Does Mesa still sell new Mark IV head shells?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not but you should contact the member "gts" of this board. He makes very nice custom combo and head shells.

Retu said:
Probably not but you should contact the member "gts" of this board. He makes very nice custom combo and head shells.
He makes them as if they just left the factory.
Absolutely top quality work.

I called and left a message with customer service this morning and never received a call back. So I called Mesa Hollywood and was quoted a price over the phone. Does it matter which place I order it from? Direct vs Mesa Hollywood?

SonVolt said:
I called and left a message with customer service this morning and never received a call back. So I called Mesa Hollywood and was quoted a price over the phone. Does it matter which place I order it from? Direct vs Mesa Hollywood?

You can purchase from us direct, or Mesa Hollywood - no difference. Sorry you didn't receive a call-back, Mondays are always busy around here as we're playing catch up from our 3 day weekends! I just got your message, and will call you now. Thanks!

Back