HELP ! Quick experience advice needed!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eog123

Reaction score
When I turn on my ac mains switch, and then turn on the hi volts, I go to play but the amp won't turn on, the only thing that turns on are the channels lights. Any Idea where to start? It was fine last night

You might start by letting us know what amp model you have.

Second, I find I have no volume fairly often. Usually I have something in the loop that is not powered or switched correctly, my wireless transmitter is off, there is an audio plug not plugged all the way in, or I do not have the speaker cable connected.

Thanks man nomad 45 , I have the picture of the shorted plug on the circuit board. It's a little brown looking mark on one of the wires to a plug . It's shorted out and I think with a little guidance I can repair the short .

"Shorts" blow fuses. This seems to be a catch-all phrase for any electrical problem. It is more likely open, or just simply discolored and might not even be a problem or the problem.

Do you have knowledge about working on electrical devices and how to do it safely? Do you have a meter and know how to use it?

Multiple threads about the same problem sure doesn't help. :roll:

Back