Played my brand spankin new Recto 2x12 last night =)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerofivefour

Reaction score
Here is the story,

I bought a Dual recto rackmount 6 months ago to replace my dual channel Triple Recto, (chrome chasis version with oversized recto 4x12, never should have sold it but thats another story).

I had to wait 8 months for the Cabinet to arrive. 6 weeks before the Recto cab arrives my Recto head had to be repaired, (major voltage issues). The head spends 2 weeks in the shop only to be returned to me in the same state of disrepair as it was when I brought it in. I return the amp the next day a little bit beyond irritated.

At this point I recieve a call from the Boogie dealership that the cab should be arriving any day now. Well the cab arrives however my head is now in the shop for the second time for the same problem. The head ended up being in the shop for about month and a half total. So at this point I have the Cab which I waited 8 months for and no head DOH =)

Finally the day before yesterday the shop informs me that the head is repaired.
I schedule a jam session with some players locally and pick up the amp on my lunch hour.

Last night was the first opportunity to crank some tones out of my new rig.

I couldnt be happier. I think the 2x12 100 watt head combo sounds better than my 150 watt Triple with 4x12. Ohh the happiness.

Now if my friend would just complete the custom rack he has promised to build for me =)

I couldn't be Happier !

Latest posts

Back