What Mesa amps do you currently own (current production)?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What amps do you currently own?

• Electra Dyne

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Express

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Lone Star

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Mark V

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Rectifier (Dual, Triple, Road King, Roadster, Mini)

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • Royal Atlantic

• TransAtlantic

• Rack (TriAxis or Recto Preamp, any power amp)

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Big Block, Carbine or Walkabout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own a discontinued amp.

Votes: 53 52.0%

• Total voters

screamingdaisy

Reaction score
I just want to get a feel for what people actually own. Feel free to explain. I only have 10 slots so I stuck with current production stuff.

The poll is wide open. You can vote for multiple items and you can change your vote if you buy/sell gear down he road.

Stick to stuff you currently own. If you sold it it doesn't belong on the list.

Roadster and Lonestar. I prefer the Roadster but I love all my kids.

J.J said:
Royal Atlantic 100
Electradyne
Express 5:25

Not to derail more than for a moment, but curious if the ED is voiced exactly like the RA without all the bells and whistles?

Tommy_G said:
J.J said:
Royal Atlantic 100
Electradyne
Express 5:25

Not to derail more than for a moment, but curious if the ED is voiced exactly like the RA without all the bells and whistles?

No, they are very different sounding in many ways. It would take quite a lot of words to explain it all, so I won't in this thread.

I own a Road King combo, and I would LOVE a Tremoverb combo to go along... also, in the future, an Electra Dyne or Royal Atlantic would be nice, too...

Single Rectifier Series II. Bought it new around 2001 and it has been a workhorse at home and at gigs. I have an oversized horizontal 2x12 Rectifier cabinet and a 4x12 Traditional Rectifier cabinet and it sounds great, but different through each.

brich said:
Single Rectifier Series II. Bought it new around 2001 and it has been a workhorse at home and at gigs. I have an oversized horizontal 2x12 Rectifier cabinet and a 4x12 Traditional Rectifier cabinet and it sounds great, but different through each.

Does Mesa make an oversized 2x12 Recto cab? I though they were all the same size.

Back