RKII Ordered Almost 4 Months Ago, Not Here Yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaulguy32

Reaction score
Hey guys... I ordered a Road King combo from Mesa back in early July, and was told 6-8 weeks (1-1 and a half months) until the amp would be on my doorstep. It's the end of September, and it's still not here. I'm wondering about what happened. Is this normal?

I ordered a RA-100 last year and was told the same thing but got it in 12 weeks. I was told they they run a batch manufacturing process and that depending on where your amp model fell into the production schedule it could be sooner or later than the 6-8 week lead time.

Interesting, and definitely believable. The Road King combo is, I guess, less popular than the Dual Rec, Stiletto, Mark V, or whatever. I don't see as many people who have it as I would have expected. I'm still excited.

You are approaching the upper limit. Maybe you ordered right after a run. I bet you will get your amp shortly.

Yea. I ordered it from Rudy's in NY. He said he had off yesterday, so he'd check the order today. We'll see!

Wow... well, while in the hospital today, I got a call from Rudy's that the amp is in, and that it should be at my house tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back