Road King Cab HELP!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, i have a 4x12 RK Cab(C90's L+V-30's R)that i run a couple of different heads through. I'm curious to know if anyone has had success shifting the speakers around; or a speaker swap to lessen the mid spike and boomy bass, thanks.

While I can't offer any advice on your question I was hoping you could give me some advice? I just got an RK cab and I plan to run two different heads through it, a Lone Star and a Stiletto, and not a single Road Kind head. From the sound of your post you're doing the same, but with different heads. I was wondering if you had any problems doing it? And/Or if you had to make any modifications to the cab? Thanks!

Yea, i ran one head for clean on the C90 side and the other is dirty. I decided that it's not working and sold the whole works and went with a Peavey 50/50 power amp, an Engl and Marshall preamp with a Marshall cab loaded with V30's and G12T75's in an X pattern...TONE HEAVEN!

Latest posts

Back