Help Identifying a 4x12 Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msuscorpio

Reaction score
Hi, Im looking into a 4x12 cab I found on craigslist (See picture). I have never seen a model like this with what appears to be a straight shaped cabinet and an angled speaker grill creating an overhang or baffel or whatever at teh top. I looked up the model number, 4FBB-R-STR, but I that is a straight cab and I believe the slant would end in SLN. Any ideas?

5E95K55H93K53Ld3Mdc8bd629549e33671812.jpg

Thats weird. Here is a picture of the sales tag. It says STR. Any idea how old your friends' is?

5Gd5K75Fb3Ed3L33Jfc8bf794b841055a152a.jpg

I have the same cab. It is the Rectifier Straight/Slant baffle. It's a great cab that is no longer made.

frontfull.jpg

It is designed to be a bottom cab in a full stack that has the same projection as a Slanted (top) cab.

(older pic)
stack.jpg

Dom

Ah, cool thanks. Just making sure everything was on the up and up. Now if the guy would jsut repley to my inquiry grumble grumble.....

Man, if Mesa still made these, I'd probably have gotten one... those were a good idea! I haven't seen them elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back