I'm back

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geiri

Reaction score
Hello dudes and dudettes of all things boogie.

I had an epiphany last year. Let's sell my mark 4 combo and go all digital. Well a year has past and now if a trade goes as supposed too I will have in my possession a rectoverb combo. I'm currently giving it a test run at my house. I wasn't to interested in this trade initially, that is, going from a mark voice to a recto and especially since I've had a couple of dual rectos in the past that I never bonded with.

But to my amazement I'm loving the recto voice. Strange all the things I didn't like in the past about the recto are now everything I love about it.

Anyways it's good to be back in da mesa family.

Oh yeah the trade is for my musicman axis supersport with a little cash from him to me.

I guess selling the mk4 was a neccesary step in my tone chasing evolution. I was pretty much against the recto and labelled them amps for people who couldn't shred.

But to my amazement I love the recto now and I'm using bone stock apart from a little efx loop mod, from parallel to serial. Nothing but guitar and cable in front and an boss be 70 in the loop. Sounds amazing.

I'm in love again.

I had a Rectoverb from Guitar Center and really liked it. I probably would have kept it had I not demo'd a Mark, and the RV went back to Gtr Ctr. Rectoverbs are great amps that don't have the typical recto voice (no tube rectifier). They track very much like Mark amps (IMO). Solid, versatile amps, good luck.

Latest posts

Back