Custom Mesa/Boogie Amp Thread

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to get the ball rolling...

file-10.jpg

Sweet customs. I love it that Mesa offers so many options. Those hardwoods look sick! Here's my stuff:

These are my custom order heads. 2005 custom order Triple Recto in the middle (now sold). Black Diamond Plate and chrome chassis.
IMAG1521-1.jpg

IMAG1523-1.jpg

First pic is from my endorsee order. Sold one of the 4x12's and bought a Road King 2x12. I stack them live to make a 6x12. Specs are in my signature below.
IMAG1537-1.jpg

1/4 stack with RK 2x12 custom wired for 8ohm mono/16 ohm stereo
IMAG3898.jpg

IMAG3896.jpg

New 6x12 rig, sorry for the dark pic. Bad stage lighting.
IMAG3927.jpg

-AJH

2012-03-08_14-27-33_377.jpg

2006 RKIIv2
RK 2x12 cab

Emerald Green Bronco with Tan grill & appointments.
Essentially dressed out the same as a Stiletto Ace.

Strat

Ordered this from my Boogie rep almost 2 years ago now...
Tan tolex
White knobs
Medium width head
Boogie badge
.....no extra charges over standard ( at the time ) head.
I like it.
Naaa....I love it !

ed_2.JPG

IMG_3799-1.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

There's some sweet amps up in here! Here's my Heartbreaker.

Full suite of mods by Monsta-Tone, Mercury OT and 6V6's, Scumback and Fane drivers, tolex & grille by myself.

The green combo is my 1x12 Blue Angel which came in a few tolex options but was not a custom order (I don't think). I did the Mojo Module bypass on it and it uses a Mojotone Greyhound at the moment.

Natman said:
IMG_3799-1.jpg

There's some sweet amps up in here! Here's my Heartbreaker.

Full suite of mods by Monsta-Tone, Mercury OT and 6V6's, Scumback and Fane drivers, tolex & grille by myself.

The green combo is my 1x12 Blue Angel which came in a few tolex options but was not a custom order (I don't think). I did the Mojo Module bypass on it and it uses a Mojotone Greyhound at the moment.

May I ask where you got your grill cloth for your heartbreaker?

thanks

Ua the Destroyer said:
May I ask where you got your grill cloth for your heartbreaker?

thanks

Ya man -right here:

http://www.voltageamps.ca/Voltage_Guitar_Cabinets/Tolex___Grills.html

It's not 100% the same as Mesa's, but awfully close. The "tan" threads are a little more beige where the real Mesa is a bit more of an orange hue. I fyou look REALLY close, you might see that the little dots where the tan threads "peak through" are larger than Mesa's too, but that's getting real nitpicky.

that blue snakeskin look sooooo awesome.
my blue angel would look awesome covered in that.

Here's my rigs....

DSC01101.jpg

Posted this a few year's back, but here it is again.
Screamingdaisy, I love your Stiletto!!! Very classy lookin' amp!

pictures108.jpg

MV wine taurus combo, lone star 4x10 wine taurus and rk 412 cab, 91' strat ultra, PRS Artist V, PRS DGT with a Nova delay and modulator in the loop and a carl martin compressor in front.

Latest posts

Back