Price Increase as of Feb 1

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazer986

Reaction score
I was looking at sweetwater this morning and it looks like mesa decided to increase prices this year. I think last year they didn't change at all.

yeah I was told this by another mesa dealer as well. Glad I got my cab when I did.

Yeah me too. I have been boogieless for the last year or so. Just got some gear sold off and ordered a MV and cab monday. Glad to see I was just in time to save 200 bucks!

blazer986 said:
I was looking at sweetwater this morning and it looks like mesa decided to increase prices this year. I think last year they didn't change at all.
Actually, they did go up last year. My new Rectifier that I ordered in Jan of 2011 was $100 more than 2010.

Glad I got my LSC & RA100

But these price increases are getting ridiculous. Mesa has been increasing their prices twice a year for the past 5 years; FEB & AUG. At least $100 across the board on most amps in FEB, and at least $50 in AUG

JAZZGEAR said:

But these price increases are getting ridiculous. Mesa has been increasing their prices twice a year for the past 5 years; FEB & AUG. At least $100 across the board on most amps in FEB, and at least $50 in AUG

I didn't know that, wow. I thought it was once a year. does marshall or any other brand do this as well, that consistently? i always buy used, my warranties have transferred on both.

rabies said:
JAZZGEAR said:

I didn't know that, wow. I thought it was once a year. does marshall or any other brand do this as well, that consistently? i always buy used, my warranties have transferred on both.

Since last year (pre Feb 2011) the Mark V combo has gone from 2099 to 2399. I'm pretty much done buying new Mesa's

JAZZGEAR said:
rabies said:
JAZZGEAR said:

Since last year (pre Feb 2011) the Mark V combo has gone from 2099 to 2399. I'm pretty much done buying new Mesa's

wow, that's expensive. well all the prices are going up on food, gas, etc. labor in US ain't cheap and they're not shipping out to China for assembly, etc. so that's what happens. not sure if I'd pay that much for an amp. I bought my M5 head in mint condition for $1650.

rivera's depreciate a lot as well but mesa's are in way higher demand.

the increase on the M5 combo is almost 15%...

you may as well buy a VHT/Fryette, Soldano, Bogner or Diezel. I was eyeing Einstein for a while but have too many amps.

Back