NAD! Mini-Recto!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tfunk Ian

Reaction score
Just got my Mini-Recto today! Excited to plug'er in and let'er rip! I sold my TA-15 to a colleague of mine to fund it. As much as I liked the TA-15, there are aspects of the Mini-Recto that are more suited to my taste. I like the addition of the Mid Knob, Presence Knob, and Loop, all of which were things I missed on the TA. Next thing is a loop pedal that will bypass the loop and change the channel (will also work with my Mark IIB).

Tfunk Ian said:
Just got my Mini-Recto today! Excited to plug'er in and let'er rip! I sold my TA-15 to a colleague of mine to fund it. As much as I liked the TA-15, there are aspects of the Mini-Recto that are more suited to my taste. I like the addition of the Mid Knob, Presence Knob, and Loop, all of which were things I missed on the TA. Next thing is a loop pedal that will bypass the loop and change the channel (will also work with my Mark IIB).

loop pedal? Please explain. Would this be a combo pedal that would control both the channel and loop? This was discussed on another thread. Any info would be great.
Thx

CONGRATS ON THE AMP>>>ENJOY

I have a couple photos I snapped when I first opened it up, but I'm not actually sure how to upload it for you to see.

As far as the Loop pedal goes, yes it would be something that does both change the channel and turn the loop on and off. Loop Master has a few of them, but not EXACTLY what I'm looking for, so I have some people that will make it for me if I want.

That said, I'm still waiting on the Mini-Recto 1x12 slant cab. That hasn't shown up yet, so I'm eagerly awaiting that. I also picked up a Traditional Rectifier cab a couple weeks ago.

Tfunk Ian said:
I have a couple photos I snapped when I first opened it up, but I'm not actually sure how to upload it for you to see.

As far as the Loop pedal goes, yes it would be something that does both change the channel and turn the loop on and off. Loop Master has a few of them, but not EXACTLY what I'm looking for, so I have some people that will make it for me if I want.

That said, I'm still waiting on the Mini-Recto 1x12 slant cab. That hasn't shown up yet, so I'm eagerly awaiting that. I also picked up a Traditional Rectifier cab a couple weeks ago.

Http:www.Photobucket.com

Setup a free account
Upload your pics
Follow the instructions for creating the Img tags for the pics
Copy and paste the link here
And done

JAZZGEAR said:
Tfunk Ian said:

Http:www.Photobucket.com

Setup a free account
Upload your pics
Follow the instructions for creating the Img tags for the pics
Copy and paste the link here
And done

Ah... I was hoping that there would be some sort of actual image uploader for this site, but I guess not. Oh well...

Anywho, here she is:
IMAG0447.jpg

Thanks! I literally took the picture right after I pulled it out of the box and put it on my desk at the office (hence the website in the background and the torn up looking wireless mic capsules on the desk LOL). To be honest, I felt a little bad selling the TA-15, but this one works MUCH better for what I do and how my rig is normally set up.

Here's another thing I picked up about two weeks ago. A good buddy of mine in a touring soundguy and owns a rental company, and I got this from him. I'm actually kind of curious to know who it's been out with, just for the sake of it. Anyways, here is my new Traditional Recto 4x12 cab (which is sitting next to a Megadeth road case which isn't in the picture, how's that for a cool piece of history). Maybe one of these days I'll upload a couple shots of the Mark IV and Mark IIB with the Vertical 2x12 cabs.
IMAG0403.jpg

Back