Lunch Box Recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retu

Reaction score
http://mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rectifier_Series/Mini_Rectifier_25/miniRectifier25.html

Cute, isnt it?

I dunno how many times i've asked for something like this in this forum!!!
Guess i should be getting one... Instead of the used Dual Rec i'm searching for... let´s see how much this toy goes for and when will it be available!

i cannot wait for this to be out! Lets hope it sounds as good as its bigger counterparts! And that its not too pricey here in europe! Ill definately get one!

"Sample videos coming in the next day or two. "

3.gif

Aw, come on guys, you know it's a fake! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Apparently a few people are enjoying a bit of CROW for breakfast this morning. :oops:

Street price is $999

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MiniRectHD/

I think Randall Smith just came up with a way to boost the economy. :lol:
There just might be one of these in every garage!
I'm already trying to think what I can sell off to get one.

I want it! Black diamond plate and white painted chassis please haha. So sweet. I like the little 1x
12's made to like like full sized cabs to pair with it. REAL Micro stack anyone? Slays the crap out of an MG15 imo haha. Thanks for listening to the board requests for these Randall, Tim and Erin!

-AJH

i'll be interested to see how close to the real 'recto' sound smith was able to get, using el84's.....

i woulda thought 6v6's, at the minimum.

no one knows, til they hear this thing in action.....

**** it, Anyone wanna buy an absolutely mint Nomad 100 with brand new GT tubes?

Haha, I have been waiting for something like this for a while.

i want to get this so i don't blast my families ears with my roadster+4x12, but at the same time it's my neighbors punishment for being jerks...what to do

Yes, very promising. I'll have to test one but this seems like a better option for me than my Dual Rectifier. I have a high power 'loud' gigging amp already. It would be great to have a 2 channel 10 / 25 watt head available for the small stuff. This way I would have all the tools I need.

ariissexy said:
i want to get this so i don't blast my families ears with my roadster+4x12, but at the same time it's my neighbors punishment for being jerks...what to do

It'll still be loud!

Back