Maverick Headshell question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2x12 Maverick chassis will fit in a DC, Heartbreaker, or F series headshell?? Thanks!

Matt

Supertgtr said:
It will fit the Heartbreaker shell. Don't know about the others.
well that's good to know. I have a Maverick and also wanting a Heartbreaker (but can't afford one at this this time).

off topic: I believe the short chassis Maverick could fit in earlier Mark series enclosure. Someone mentioned there's was a bolt pattern change on later the Mark IVs.

I'm fairly certain a 2x12 mav is the same size as most of the 90's 2x12's including the heartbreaker, DC-10, Nomad 100, Nomad 50 2x12, F-100

If you move your amp to a head and are looking to sell your Mav 2x12 cab let me know. My Mav 2x12 needs a new shell.

GD_NC said:
If you move your amp to a head and are looking to sell your Mav 2x12 cab let me know. My Mav 2x12 needs a new shell.
So you are looking for an empty combo enclosure only? Mine is the standard beige Taurus tolex, recto beige grill. Has a few minor small tears. Grill intact, a little loose but otherwise nothing that stands out like a sore thumb (being honest). Interested?

I would not charge you much since shipping will kill you anyway (lol) -- I'm a weekend cabinet builder and plan to build a head or maybe dovetail exotic wood [?] in the near future.

Here's the catch, I don't know when I'll get to building a head for my Maverick (maybe earlier start of next year January, busy all through December). Interested?

Latest posts

Back