Slave Out ?

Dual/Triple Rectos, Maverick, Blue Angel, Nomad, Road King, F-Series, Lone Star & Stiletto

Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned, Platypus

JOEY B.
Dual Recto

Re: Slave Out ?

Post by JOEY B. » Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

tedsticle wrote:Really cool you guys. Thanks for that information both of you Joey B. and Mrd. I have a Hotplate, and 2:90 power amp, and 3 cabs, now I just need a working head :D My Marshall has been broke for quite awhile. If i fix my Marshall, I wonder what sound I could get with Gtr-->split to Triaxis and Marshall-->into GCX Dual stereo mix-->2:90. Put the Hotplate on the Marshall as my dummy load.

Rotary switch on the Hotplate to "LOAD" for the Marshall. Get ready for some serious knob turning and ear fatigue. 8)
"One of these days, I'm gonna change my evil ways....... one of these days.

Killerbz
Bottle Rocket

Post by Killerbz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Hey everyone just signed in. I know this an older forum but, when using my slave out to run a wet signal since my dual rectifier has a parallel effect loop ,I noticed that when using a load box on the mesa then slave out to a blue voodoo I lose a lot of tone vs when I use two cabs wet and dry. Just wondering why when I use a load box it effects my slave out.

imotep06
Bottle Rocket

Post by imotep06 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:30 pm

Killerbz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm
Hey everyone just signed in. I know this an older forum but, when using my slave out to run a wet signal since my dual rectifier has a parallel effect loop ,I noticed that when using a load box on the mesa then slave out to a blue voodoo I lose a lot of tone vs when I use two cabs wet and dry. Just wondering why when I use a load box it effects my slave out.
I'm using a load box on my JP2C, then using the slave out to a 2:90 and dual 1x12s, i didn't notice any tone loss, it's been a while now, did you find the issue? did the head have a problem?