Time frame for ordering a Boogie?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRSKILLER

Reaction score
Anyone have a rough estimate on how long it takes to get a custom Mark IV ordered through a dealer?

The local GC quoted me 8 weeks for a LSS in black taurus. Sounds like this is optimistic.

but u have to have a full down payment on the amp. I ordered a Mark 4, and it so far has been 8 weeks, stock that is.

transgression11 said:
but u have to have a full down payment on the amp. I ordered a Mark 4, and it so far has been 8 weeks, stock that is.
No, talked to my local dealer and they want 1/2 down :D

I`m thinking African ribbon mahagony head cab $$$$$, but will probably instead go for black tolex and gold grill.

Half down? The local GC wanted full payment up front. I talked them down to a $500 deposit. It seems as though dealers have very little flexibility with the price, but they ought to have some with the deposit. If not, go somewhere else. Gas isn't THAT expensive (yet).

My experience is in line with most of the others who responded. I ordered an F-50 in bubinga and wicker at the end of March, and was told it will take 10 to 12 weeks. GC required full paymet at the time I ordered it, and wouldn't budge on that at all. Thank god for the almighty credit card. I really hope it doesn't take longer than 12 weeks.

i ordered a custom triple, and was told 6-10 weeks by mesa`s customer service. it`s now been a little over 4 weeks, but it seems more like 4 years!!!! and i only needed 20% down

Does anyone have a phone number I can use to call mesa to find out what the status is of a custom order? Will they tell you your amp's progress and when they expect it to ship? Or is this something you have to do through your dealer?

Latest posts

Back