Electra-Dyne Forum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialed

Reaction score
The Electra-Dyne deserves it's own forum simply because of the unique nature of the amp. Seems more and more people are tuning into this bad boy and it would be nice to have our own home on the Boogie Board. Just my thoughts.

+1.

If it's not too much trouble. I had thought of posting this before as well but I just kind of feel bad asking for something I haven't paid for. And I really apreciate having this board. It has helped me immensily in my search for killer tone!

specialed said:
How do I do That?

Up at the top, it says, "Moderators: Grandor, Guitarzan, ned, Platypus". I would say send a kind request to these gentlemen via PM, asking for a model-specific forum. I'm sure they will grant the request.

Another +1 bump. I won't be surprised if there will follow more amps in the dyne series.

The dyne looks like a very cool amp, also for high gain players. I really want to try one but haven't seen one yet.

Ned is the best. I asked for the bump earlier and "tada", we now have our own forum. The Boogie Board rocks. I feel like a kid again. I'm new to the whole forum thing but i'm really lovin it.

So, do we actually have an Electra Dyne forum? It would appear I am the only participant who is an actual owner...
After drooling over various Mesa models, I set my sights on the Electra Dyne. I love the simple controls! I have found, however, the gain is not as strong as I had anticipated, but I solved that my using an Xotic BB preamp before the guitar input. Now I have more gain that I can use, and I added a fourth voice to the amp. My Electra Dyne give me everything I want and need and it never fails - that part I did expect!

So...I am a little curious....do any of you stray from using Mesa tubes?

Latest posts

Back