First Boogie arrived to day....F30

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonrise

Reaction score
Got my f30 today and I am a happy man :D I havent had time to really play it yet just at lunch time, Im at work...but I got it cause I needed a really clean amp but also something that would give me a decent driven sound at low volumes.....I play worship and praise music and the amp will always be miked at church...From the little bit Ive fooled around with it, it seems that it will do eveything I bought it for...You cant ask for more than that....I use a G&L s500 and the cleans are sparkleing.....Im sure Ive got myself a winner.... :D

sonrise said:
Got my f30 today and I am a happy man :D I havent had time to really play it yet just at lunch time, Im at work...but I got it cause I needed a really clean amp but also something that would give me a decent driven sound at low volumes.....I play worship and praise music and the amp will always be miked at church...From the little bit Ive fooled around with it, it seems that it will do eveything I bought it for...You cant ask for more than that....I use a G&L s500 and the cleans are sparkleing.....Im sure Ive got myself a winner.... :D

Glad to hear it mate!
If I didnt have a mk4, I'd buy an f-series. They are my 2nd favourite boogie.
I also play in lots of church situations, and I agree f30 would be awesome for that job.

I'm a Mk IV owner who would love an F series. I had an F50 but had to sell to get the Mark.

Great cleans, great crunch.

Latest posts

Back