Here's My New Lone Star...!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Star State

Reaction score
MesaAmp003.jpg

MesaAmp004.jpg

MesaAmp009.jpg

MesaAmp014.jpg

MesaAmp016.jpg

MesaAmp017.jpg

MesaAmp019.jpg

The handle and corners were supposed to be black, but this color scheme looks great, too - so I kept it; plus the rep gave me a free set of EL34s for doing so. Pretty nice guy.

The rest of y rig will consist of a Boss GT8, My Tele, Strat, and 12 String.

Hope you like it.

LSS

Dayum! :D

I wasn't aware that the Lonestar could run 6L6's OR EL34's.

Gotta let us know which you like better!

Nice amp man! I have the Lone Star head with the classic cabs. Do you know what the difference is between the black shadow speakers, and the Filmore Speakers. I noticed that some of them had both.

That is very sweet! I recently got a LS special that has a cocoa/brown color scheme, but I like yours even better! - the color not the amp :wink:

VEEEERY SWEEEET....my LS is the stock blue bronco......ok...I'm jealous...lol...........I got mine off the showroom floor, and I couldn't wait for a custom order...looks like it's worth the wait!!........nice

LONESTAR1x12 said:
VEEEERY SWEEEET....my LS is the stock blue bronco......ok...I'm jealous...lol...........I got mine off the showroom floor, and I couldn't wait for a custom order...looks like it's worth the wait!!........nice

how much more is typically charged for a custom order?

That is one Swanky looking amp. Very slick! 8)

I actually think I dig the corners you got there better than black.

NICE SCORE !

zakk615 said:
LONESTAR1x12 said:

how much more is typically charged for a custom order?

I work at a Mesa Dealer, so there was no charge for the different color. I'd have to check the price list.

Atomic.Sheep said:
How long did it take for you to get it after you ordered one? And do they accept custom orders from overseas?

Atomic,

It took about 7 weeks to get it. I placed my order on Dec 30 & the amp arrived on Feb 17th.

Latest posts

Back