Show us your Stilettos

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srf399

Reaction score
Okay... since the Lone Star owners did it I think the Stiletto owners should at least respond!

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

I love this amp... Just nails my favorite players sounds... Johnson, Satriani, Timmons...

Tangent time here.....

Strat:
Breeds in the neck & bridge positions
Tone Zone S in the middle

Super 5 way switch pos. 2 & 4 split coils for neck & bridge with middle (humbucking strat sound ala Ibanez)

Push Pull pots to series/parallel the Bridge & Neck buckers

Push pull pot to split Neck & Bridge Breeds (This is the best strat sound I've ever had by far... the Breeds tapped absolutely kill my old 63 Pre CBS strat and they drag the carcass around the room a few times. :) I do 95% of my clean stuff on the Deuce with the Breeds tapped.

The Graphtech bridge saddles increased the sustain of my guitar by at least 30% but kept the natural strat sound unlike brass saddles.

Fender White Pearloid pickguard was so the wife would think it was pretty and not complain about the other upgrades LOL

Oh and jumbo refret last year... and floating bridge set up ala Ritchie Blackmore so it dive bombs and stays in tune like a piano.

Neck shaved to Ibanez Wizard thickness and refinished with True Oil.

I only own one guitar now so this one has to do everything which it does very well.

Running reverb & delay through the loop (Compressor at times), TS 808 in front of the amp but too midrangy so... next on the list a BB Preamp :)

Here ya go:

:wink:

stiletto3.JPG

stiletto2.jpg

Btw you'll need a place to host your image so you can post a link to it within the page.

bigmouth said:
... and waiting to fill that empty space next to it ... :twisted:

:shock:
Shouldn't the Mark IV go in that empty space??

Wow.....What model/year rectifier is over there on the right? :twisted:

I like the blue sparkle, very unique

-AJH

Here's mine:
dsc00277md7.jpg

dsc00772ab4.jpg

@bigmouth & Charlie:
And have I mentioned how awesome your Stilettos are, guys?
So incredible and stunning! :shock:
I think I've never seen a better looking amplifier.

Nice amps people. I'd love to get a chance to crank one up for a bit. Only been able to play an ace at low volume so far.

bigmouth said:
HPIM0963.jpg

That is an AWESOME collection of axes bigmouth (and the Mesa's cool too, of course!). In fact.. That appears to be my old Zebra Jackson Soloist! Serial in the J04xx range, if I remember correctly. Hope you're enjoying her as much as I did!

Oh yeah.. and here's my Stiletto (sorry for the mess :oops: ):

010107a.jpg

-K

How do you like your Laney? I've never had the chance to try a Laney but I like Paul Gilberts playing and sound a lot. Very definate clear overdriven sound and I've heard on here people saying that the Laney and the Stiletto's are very similar that way. How are your two amps by comparison?

bigmouth said:
HPIM0963.jpg

Thanks for posting that, I was able to remind my wife that I do NOT have too many guitars.

Back