Is it possible to post pictures on here?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amps001.jpg

once you've uploaded the picture into photobucket, it will give you a link with image tags that look like this
.just post it.

alternativly, if you have a picture thats hosted on another website, right click it, and select properties. copy the URL, and follow the same format as photobucket with the image tags sourrounding the link.

musicbox said:
lonestarcopy.jpg

ignore the *..

lonestarcopy.jpg*

beaut of an amp you've got there by the way. whats the tone like on them lonestars?

The tone out of this amp is the best I have ever heard, or played threw anyway. I just got it, and havent really been able to take it for a test drive, meaning I have only been able to turn it up almost half way, so as soon as I can do that I will let you know. At the volumes that I have been able to play with, this amp is just flat out amazing. Its got a really nice woody cream Clapton tone to it, and with some added gain threw a overdrive unit, and echo your in Eric Johnson land. There are so many things on this amp that you can do and I have only scratched the surface so to really critique it would be a little unfair. So far all I can tell you is ITS ALL GOOD :D

Latest posts

Back