+1 to All Here

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoGlassNoClass

Reaction score
How refreshing it is to be in a place where we can share knowledge and take eachothers questions and advice seriously, unlike some other forums.

Moderator...If this would be better posted in another catagory feel free to move it.

It seems like at other boards you ask a question about the type of amp you have and whamo! somebody responds by "WTF did you buy it for if you dont know every single little thing about it. Man I hate people who buy gear!" That sux especially if your asking for help and they dont contribute in any way to help you but to make themselves sound really retarded. Anyways this is a cool board.

very true.. or the "MARSHALLMANIAC: you bought a mesa? mesas sound like crap" why do they even post if they say that? :lol: but this seems to be turning into a very good forum indeed.

I like the lack of Mesa hate on this board.

Though, I hope it doesn't become a Mesa snob board either....*cough*Les Paul Forum*cough*

Oh man I like all kinds of amps as long as they sound. I think Marshalls rock too. If I had the money I would get a DSL 100 watt head. I took my friend to get one at guitar center and I played it after he got it and man it sounded pretty good but i will never sell my triple recto though.

Thanks guys appreciate the love. Goal was to fill a nitch on Web as there didn't seem to be a well frequented Mesa Boogie forum. I like HC but there is so much off topic and childish reply's there is very rarely useful info.

My other large forum - tokaiforum.com has been able to remain on target and always with great replys.

Ned

Latest posts

Back