Effects Loop on Rect-O-Verb Combo and PODxtLive

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jargapix

Reaction score
**I copied this from effects link to get some more visibility...and responses :D

I've recently bought my first MESA after struggling between Marshall. I have a PODxt Live which I use to record and travel with, and tried to use it with my Rect.

I ran it straight into the input and had no problems. When I tried to run it through the effects loop though, Recto. was not having any of it. He started humming and not cooperating at all! ran the send & return into the POD and my guitar straight into amp. Tried 10% & 90%. Same

Any thought as to what it could be. I wanna be able to use the POD for the delays and chorus's as well as the wah and some distortions.

Thanks for the help.

JA

Try turning the distortion and cab sim off on the POD. Distortion effects are not meant to be run in the FX loop just time delay type effect.

Ned

Yes, I finally figured that out! Well.....i called MESA and spoke with Kris and he explained that to me. I now run it through the front and tweaked the tonal range and it sounds great!!

JA

Back