Electricty cord on mesa boogie dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
I lost my orginal electricity cord, is it ok if i use a different one with a different voltage? Or should I call boogie and have them sell me a replacement? Any advice? Thanks.

I bought a replacement cord from my local shop and haven't had any problems, if you're wanting a real MB cord, try the website for dealers near you. I checked for mine it was $15.

elpingua said:
I lost my orginal electricity cord, is it ok if i use a different one with a different voltage? Or should I call boogie and have them sell me a replacement? Any advice? Thanks.
radio shack :lol:

well i know any electrionics store can sell you one, but the one at radio shack does not match the amps/voltage on teh back of the mesa boogie amp. Would this not cause problems for the voltage etc?

elpingua said:
well i know any electrionics store can sell you one, but the one at radio shack does not match the amps/voltage on teh back of the mesa boogie amp. Would this not cause problems for the voltage etc?
nah :wink:

there isnt a transformer or voltage regulator on the cable.... its not converting anything... its just basically a means to get raw power to the transformer in your boogie... where are you getting these voltage ratings from?

Back