help with tripple rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

ok i have a tripple and the settings were pretty good had it where i liked it but then the other day i plug and it was buzzing and i went and bought new chords and it was still buzzing.. anythin to help maybee some stting changes or somthing

Nah, not your strings. But possibly alot of other things! Proximity, computers, flourescent lights, effects, weather? Hell, I don't know! :oops:

20thcenturyboy said:
ok i have a tripple and the settings were pretty good had it where i liked it but then the other day i plug and it was buzzing and i went and bought new chords and it was still buzzing.. anythin to help maybee some stting changes or somthing

Ya we need more info there buddy, It could be anything. Your Mom could have been using a hairdryer in the next room, who knows. It wont be your settings thats for sure, and if its still buzzing after youve bought new cords, its hard to say.

More info please.

It's your typing and grammatical skills that are causing the problem. If you start using the [Shift] key next to the letter [Z] on your keyboard and work some punctuation into your sentances, the buzzing will go away.

durr durr my name is adam.. im a fagget ...ooo use the shift key. hey shove the shift key up ur ***!! fags.. thanks for all the help.. u like how i capitlize and use that shift key.. ooo man its great

:roll:
Wow,learn how to take a joke and some grammer skills. You might want to start fresh with a new screen name if you want a serious response on this forum.But my guess is your about 13,and will just be a troll for about a week untill no one reponds and your thread sinks off the first page.

20thcenturyboy said:
thanks for the help *** holes

Man I should have noticed right away...first the grammer, then the hostile approach to others...

Your a drummer!

Okay 20th Century boy. Check your output level (next to solo level) is at 12 oclock high. Make sure all the other channel volumes are at 0. Then pick a channel and raise its volume to wherever you want it.

Last night my output level was low, it must have been bumped and I experienced buzzing as well.

David.

If we're going to correct him...let's at least try to spell it correctly:

Grammar

Carry on. :wink:

pau_leader said:
Well, I couldent understand anything. Can someone explain whats going on with him?

Well I'm a little rusty with my innarweb slang, but I'll try. I think he played his triple rec one day and it sounded fine...then on another day, he fired it up and it made a buzzing noise. Then, in an unfortunate turn of events, his apparent lack of spelling and grammar made a few heads hurt. They stated their feelings, then the original poster got mad at the innarweb and called us all assholes.

I may have paraphrased a bit (and embellished here and there) but I think that sums it up.

Erik said:

Grammar

Hey waddaya want from me, im a guitar player, I dont proof read this stuff, its not important enough! I had to double check the heading for a moment, thought I might have been on the GrammarBoard. Sweet Jesus, this kid calls us assholes, I still help him out, and you....

Spot a spelling mistake...hahahah!!!

(all in fun)!

David.W said:
Erik said:

Grammar

Hey waddaya want from me, im a guitar player, I dont proof read this stuff, its not important enough! I had to double check the heading for a moment, thought I might have been on the GrammarBoard. Sweet Jesus, this kid calls us assholes, I still help him out, and you....

Spot a spelling mistake...hahahah!!!

(all in fun)!

I wasn't correcting just you...so there. :lol:

And to be fair and equal, 20thcenturyboy...you spelled ****** wrong. :evil:

I am DEFINITLY an *******, but theres no way he could have known that being a 12 year-old drummer with awful spelling and grammar from the
last century who calls someone a ****** and doesn't even know how to spell it......
*deep breath*

ANYWAYS.....
As stated before, with a question so vague like that, its pretty hard to
expect honest help from us, who, by the way, have been extreemely
helpful to newbies like your self.....provided you give us a little more to
go on. However, I did get quite a kick out of the drummer comment in
response to call us all "assholes" and "faggets." And the first 3 or so
responses were actually pretty good. They told you to give them more to
go on and listed off a few possible reasons for your "buzzing," which I'm
still not convinced that it wasn't from your awful grammar and exccesive
lack of use of the shift key.
Grow up last-century-boy.

I, myself, feel quite isulted. Let us keep our isults to ourselves.

Hmm, ok take two:

Let us keep ARE isults to areselves.

I feal like part of the teem now.

WillShred

Latest posts

Back