What's the size of Mesa Boogie heads?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xshredx

Reaction score
I have the chance to have flightcases made for a very cheap price, but the problem is that I have to decide now, and don't have access to my amps to measure them. They are at home, and I'm not, for some more time.

I looked around on the mesa boogie site, and also in the manual (which can be downloaded from the site), but that information is not to be found. On the site it only says that the width is 25-1/2 inches, but for having the flightcase made I also need the depth and the height.

So I would be very happy is anybody could provide me with the dimensions of these two heads:
- mesa boogie dual rectifier (2-channel model)
- mesa boogie triple rectifier (3-channel model)

Most other companies (Marshall, Peavey, Engl, ...) have this information on their site or in the manual, but mesa boogie not.

My eternal gratitude for the person that can help me!!

I'm not going to bump this question once more, but please, if someone has 30 seconds... can someone please measure their rectifier?

thanks a lot!!

If no one answers call Mesa 9am (Pacific) Monday morning, ask for tech support and they will answer your question.

Ned

ned said:
If no one answers call Mesa 9am (Pacific) Monday morning, ask for tech support and they will answer your question.

Ned
Ok, I guess I'll have to do it this way... I presume it's no problem to call this number from abroad (I'm in Belgium)?

Can't imagine it would be a problem. One of the things I have noticed about Mesa is their incredible customer support.

Ned

Latest posts

Back