TC-50 - Rig Update

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingdaisy

Reaction score
It’s been awhile and I’ve made some changes, none of which my my wife is interested in, so I figured I’d post an update on the Internet.

I recently sold my last Recto, bought a second TC-50 and picked up a used Ground Control/GCX.

The first amp is setup pretty close to my ideal settings with the reverb on to soften the response a bit. Recto 2x12.

The second amp is setup a little brighter, with too much gain and a delay in the loop. Recto 1x12.

The net result of the two amps is that I’m getting a lot of harmonics while still having a lot of clarity.

I’m finding the TC really likes to be pushed, responds well to hot pickups and a JB really lights a harmonic fire under its ***.

Cheers,

SD

(Current settings not shown... I took this picture a few minutes after I got it home)

HTCxmwJ.jpg

1x12 for the wet cab. I plan on getting a second 2x12, but this little cab sounds so good I might not bother.

Uz9Ra29.jpg

Old pedalboard

AOxFMbh.jpg

New pedalboard

TmnBfy8.jpg

The effects part of my rig is a work fine n progress. The switch from a traditional board to a Ground Control is letting me to **** I could only dream of before.

TCb2fF4.jpg

Back