What fuzzies do you like with the tc50

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookakian

Reaction score
Just curious what fuzz pedals you guys are finding fun with the TC50, I traded in my stiletto for the TC50 and found the Hoof Fuzz does ok but not as nice as with the stiletto... and fuzz face build doesnt sound so hot with the TC50 nor does my Red Russian... Not at all like they did with the stiletto so the fuzz floor sweep begins.

No sound in particular, i like it smooth subtle to doom and chunky, just after ideas for units that pair well with the beast

I am curious about this too. Do fuzz pedals sound good with the TC amps? I know on my Mark V, I have to use the clean or fat mode with a fuzz to get a decent sound. Tweed mode, I haven’t found to sound as good as clean or fat so far.

i have an older v6 big box muff and it doesn't sound great on its own into my tc-100. Well I should say I haven't gotten a tone I like. I keep it on my board though because when paired with a delay I get some great shoegaze tones. For straight fuzz I use the pitch fuzz from my H9 which sounds great!

Back