Help with my JP2c

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbagg

Reaction score
So I’m lost...I keep hearing about a page in the manual about the Fx loop update, but mine does not have it...it is serial#1212, so it should have the loop, but it is CRAZY loud and annoying when switching channels, very loud spike in volume and effects. Any ideas?

Your amp was definitely built after mine. Do you have all of the documents that came with the amp. There should have been a notice about the FX loop send level change. The change was where the send level was taken from ch1. Original release it was off of the ch1 volume control, the fix was to move it to the gain pot. If you have a high gain setting on CH1 you may need to reduce it to balance the levels with the CH2 and CH3 (those are using the volume pot to set the send level).

If you look in the lower left corner of the amp chassis, you will see a resistor and cap soldered onto the gain pot. I believe that is the mod in question.

39697447035_00cd682bc4_c.jpg

Back