JP-2C - ‘80s goop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnyboiler

Reaction score
I’m sharing a handful of my best vids one-by-one in case anyone missed them before.

This is the JP-2C on a couple of ‘80s tunes with a load of micro-pitch and delay from my old G System. Easily my favourite two songs in the set and I get to emulate EVH and Sykes! Always wish we had another singer for this really high stuff but maybe that will happen down the line.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/oeDysCNOfDQ

donnyboiler said:
I’m sharing a handful of my best vids one-by-one in case anyone missed them before.

This is the JP-2C on a couple of ‘80s tunes with a load of micro-pitch and delay from my old G System. Easily my favourite two songs in the set and I get to emulate EVH and Sykes! Always wish we had another singer for this really high stuff but maybe that will happen down the line.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/oeDysCNOfDQ

I always enjoy all your recordings Don,and the live show is quite excellent

Do you mind me asking the full rig
Suhr modern?
The mighty JP2C
What cab?
Effects...nice chorus in there

Sorry for the geeky questions but its just such a good sound live

Willing to bet that he has probably gone and moved on to another amp.

Looks like he is back in the Bogner camp these days.

Monkey42 said:
I always enjoy all your recordings Don,and the live show is quite excellent

Do you mind me asking the full rig
Suhr modern?
The mighty JP2C
What cab?
Effects...nice chorus in there

Sorry for the geeky questions but its just such a good sound live

Thanks dude. I was pleased with this one too. Just a little too high for me to sing comfortably!

Suhr Modern Pro HH (stock)
TC Electronic G System (micropitch and delay)
JP-2C
stock Recto 2x12"
PBGas said:
Willing to bet that he has probably gone and moved on to another amp.

Looks like he is back in the Bogner camp these days.

Yeah I'm all Bogner 101B at the moment. Still hang around here a bit though. The JP-2C is one of my favourite amps, there is every chance I'll get another at some point!

Sounds great, doing those vo whole playing is monster talent...... guitar could (always) be louder though \m/

JKD said:
Sounds great, doing those vo whole playing is monster talent...... guitar could (always) be louder though \m/

Thanks man. The mix you hear actually is straight from the desk, no manipulation at all. I can only assume everything was audible on the night, but the keys are incredibly loud on these two tracks! Still I was amazed how well it came out for a desk feed.

Latest posts

Back